[OSM-dev] Has anyone got a cheat sheet for forking OSM at all?

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Tue Jul 20 10:44:44 BST 2010

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010, John Smith wrote:

> I've seen schema and such on the wiki, but nothing putting it all
> together like some of the mapnik/mod_tile/etc tutorials.
>
> If nothing exists I'll start documenting it as I go...

I wrote a complete read/write API in C.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Cherokee/MonetDB_Handler_OSM

Currently working on getting it 'more' compatible with 0.6, but the
implementation is fully 0.5 compatible and includes XAPI. Because I'm
mentoring Mitja that is trying to create a 'better' XAPI I'll do some
efforts to get this 'old code' to work with the newer editors.

The code what you see is basically a drop in placement for the Cherokee
Webserver. Such as mod_tile is for apache.

Stefan