[OSM-dev] OpenStreetMap WMS as an Apache Module

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Jul 26 13:43:38 BST 2010

    just a quick note about the newly released mod_mapnik_wms, a C/C++
module for Apache2 that implements a simple-but-fully-conformant
Mapnik-based WMS. It is availabe under GPL from the OSM SVN, and if
anyone has anything to say,or ask, or contribute, don't let me stop you ;)

The module was written by me mainly for implementing a
subscription-based WMS that my company, Geofabrik, operates, but we
think that it might benefit a larger audience.