[OSM-dev] Potlatch: Does it work with Flash 10.1?

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at latuviitta.fi
Sat Jun 26 08:57:32 BST 2010

Stellan wrote:

> On 2010-06-25 05:43, Jukka Rahkonen wrote:
>> I updated my Flash player to version 10.1 (Windows Vista, Firefox 3.6.4)
>> and now I can't start editing with Potlatch. Potlatch seems to stop
>> somewhere where it should open a new changeset. Could it be due to
>> update
>> or is there something wrong on server side?
>>
> Works for me (Flash 10.1 r53, Firefox 3.6.4, Windows 7)

For me starting Potlatch jams Firefox so that it does not react at all and
I need to kill the process. Error message tells something about Firefox
plugin container that has stopped reacting. With IE8 I have no problems.
Perhaps it is Firefox and Flash update problem, I will try to reinstall.

-Jukka-