[OSM-dev] GSoC'10

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 11 07:36:37 GMT 2010

My GSOC  suggestion :

Get the potlatch running without any Adobe software, use gnash.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GSoC_Project_Ideas_2010#Porting_of_Potlatch_to_use_FLOSS_tools_and_viewer

Also why does google list OSM as being apache licensed?
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/streetmap/about.html
*Preferred license: Apache License, 2.0
Since when?

I am putting all my new code under the affero GPL 3.0.
*
mike