[OSM-dev] project idea

Thomas Meller thomas.meller at gmx.net
Tue Mar 16 12:44:01 GMT 2010

I have retexted the project description:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User_talk:Tmeller#Student_Projects

Please comment in this list. I will make corrections on that page myself to keep it clean.

Thanks to Goran and Graham. I appreciate the substantial help.

Thomas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome