[OSM-dev] Osmosis 0.34 Java Exception

Aaron Schaefer aaron at elasticdog.com
Wed Mar 17 18:08:36 GMT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 5:16 PM, Brett Henderson <brett at bretth.com> wrote:
> Sorry, that wasn't a very clear email.  The error you're seeing is because
> Osmosis can't find all required application files during startup.  Having
> spaces in the path may cause this.  It has nothing to do with the
> workingDirectory option.

My path doesn't have any spaces in it...the default OS (CentOS 5.2)
version of java (v1.4.2)  is in "/usr/bin/java", but I haven't been
using it. I installed Java v1.6.0 and set the JAVACMD variable in
bin/osmosis to "/usr/java/jre1.6.0_18/bin/java", if that helps at all.
Are there any other tests I can run, or paths that need to be
specified for java to find the appropriate files? Thanks for the
help...

--
Aaron Schaefer