[OSM-dev] need some javascript help

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 20 18:43:48 GMT 2010

I have done the basic javascript work now.

http://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/OAD-Open-Address-Database/blob/master/OAD/root/static/javascript/oad.js

Now I need to setup an nomatim server interface, I am considering setting up
my own, using the alternative names we have loaded into the kosovo osm map.

Mike