[OSM-dev] Query-Formats

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Tue Mar 23 13:10:23 GMT 2010

Frederik Ramm schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Peter Körner wrote:
>> So I was thinking about an XML-Based interface:
>
> I don't like XML but computers are said to like it.
What dou you like better? The query could be re-formulated as json or
even yaml. Would that solve you're concerns?

 > Would you return the geometry in WKT then?
I haven't thought about the result-format yet ;)
I liked the GeoJSON way if one provides an XML query interface he should
also be able to answer in xml, should he?

> (In addition, I am sure that one could somehow insert a sub-query that
> would delete the database ;-)
Hmm, that's true..

Peter