[OSM-dev] Mobile App for OSM

Aditya Vikram Thoomati adivik2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 10:50:14 GMT 2010

Hi,

    I had initially thought embedding Waze to OSM and then build it as Graham has mentioned earlier.As pointed that Waze had some issues,why  not we create apps for the mobiles which goes good with OSM.As Waze apps are opensource,we can take the code from waze to start building OSM maps as most use maps on the mobile platform.The mobile apps listed in the OSM wiki are outdated and are not really that effective in live mapping though they are good at tracking.

Cheers,
Aditya