[OSM-dev] Today's hacking project: GitHub OpenStreetMap mirror

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Sat May 1 20:44:16 BST 2010

I'm not at the hack weekend but today I moved the
josm/openstreetmap-website mirrors to a new account on GitHub:

    http://github.com/openstreetmap

I also set up a mirror of Merkaartor (whose primary hosting is on
Gitorious).

This makes it easy for GitHub users to monitor progress on these
projects, and makes it easy to develop/update patches against them.

If anyone's interested in having something mirrored from
OpenStreetMap's SVN (or even converted), tell me. I'll try to make it
happen.