[OSM-dev] foreign key constraint violation in live-api

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue May 4 08:46:51 BST 2010

On 04/05/10 07:19, Peter Körner wrote:

> Am 04.05.2010 00:27, schrieb IgnacioZ:
 >
>> I would like to know if there is a workaround, or where should I report
>> the bug?
 >
> You can report it at http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ but you still should
> get an answer from an api maintainer here :)

I don't see why he should get a response here (or indeed anywhere) as
that suggests that we have paid api maintainers whose job it would be to
respond rather than volunteers who help out as and when they wish to.

The correct place to report bugs is trac, and getting an FK constraint
violation is pretty much automatically a bug, although probably only one
that is being triggered by a malformed request of some sort.

IgnacioZ - please file a bug in trac, but when you do please indicate
what URL you are calling and what HTTP method you are using, as well as
what XML you are sending.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)