[OSM-dev] mark tiles on informationfreeway.org

Patrick Petschge Kilian osm at petschge.de
Wed May 12 06:41:55 BST 2010

Hi all,

> I want to mark some tiles from T at H as land or mixed, because some
> areas are flooded [1]. On informationfreeway.org I get the following
> error message:
Marking tiles via informationfreeway.org hasn't worked for a long time and
a couple of weeks ago something in the interface finally broke. The only
sensible thing to do is to remove these UI elements from the website but
that is out of the control of OSM and the people on this mailing list.
Please contact to maintainer of informationfreeway.org to PLEASE finally
remove this broken feature (or to fix it properly which will cost more
effort then it is worth most likely as oceantiles_12.png should be close
to correct by now)

If a z12 tile is indeed wrong report it either here or on the tah@ mailing
list.

HTH,