[OSM-dev] 'missing column in osmosis pgsql dump' - revisited from June 2009

Middle Fork GIS middleforkgis at gmail.com
Fri May 14 00:55:52 BST 2010


Well, I don't know how I missed the fact that you were already on version
0.35, thus making the below totally irrelevant.  I must have found a stale
link somewhere to 0.31.  I think this is one of those 'NeverMind!' moments.

-s


>
> >> The 0.31 release will be fine, but the latest subversion code should
> >>also be stable.
>
> I seem to have rediscovered this problem, and it seems to exist in the with
> the 0.31 version but be fixed in the svn snapshot from 5/11/2010:
>
> Note the execution of both versions on the same planet file and their
> resultant nodes.txt output:
>
> *Version 0.31:  No  changeset_id data:*
> bzcat /data/world/osm/planet/planet-100505.osm.bz2 | *
> ./osmosis/osmosis-0.31/bin/osmosis* --rx file=- outPipe.0="mypipe" --wpd
> directory=/data/world/osm/pgimport enableBboxBuilder=yes
> enableLinestringBuilder=yes nodeLocationStoreType="TempFile"
> inPipe.0="mypipe"
>
> $ head nodes.txt
> 2 13 67792 2010-05-02 10:42:09-0400
> 0101000020E6100000E3587270449A2040840948A066114940
> 3 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:42:58-0400
> 0101000020E610000037F7FCD58805C3BF4DA9A67FA4C34940
> 4 5 57932 2009-11-19 14:33:41-0500
> 0101000020E6100000D6FC9D9218A9C2BF7C8D6ECED2C24940
> 5 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:42:59-0400
> 0101000020E6100000E3FC4D2844C0C2BF28BC5F60B1C34940
> 6 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:42:59-0400
> 0101000020E6100000C04989134EC1C2BF6F0C01C0B1C34940
> 7 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:43:00-0400
> 0101000020E61000005177AFA4260BC3BFA7BBA1DFADC34940
> 8 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:43:00-0400
> 0101000020E6100000F66E3D5464BEC2BF149337C0CCC34940
> 9 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:43:01-0400
> 0101000020E6100000B8E45D9AC706C3BF8879A05FA5C34940
> 11 5 24748 2010-04-02 15:47:35-0400
> 0101000020E6100000227E0FA8C860524006ED7A0ED1551040
> 14 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:43:03-0400
> 0101000020E6100000182312859615F0BF59445E2052804940
>
> *SVN:  changeset_id data is present:*
> bzcat /data/world/osm/planet/planet-100505.osm.bz2 | *
> ./osmosis/svn/osmosis/bin/osmosis* --rx file=- outPipe.0="mypipe" --wpd
> directory=/data/world/osm/pgimport2 enableBboxBuilder=yes
> enableLinestringBuilder=yes nodeLocationStoreType="TempFile"
> inPipe.0="mypipe"
>
> $head nodes.txt
> 2 13 67792 2010-05-02 10:42:09-0400 4585831
> 0101000020E6100000E3587270449A2040840948A066114940
> 3 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:42:58-0400 524633
> 0101000020E610000037F7FCD58805C3BF4DA9A67FA4C34940
> 4 5 57932 2009-11-19 14:33:41-0500 3163136
> 0101000020E6100000D6FC9D9218A9C2BF7C8D6ECED2C24940
> 5 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:42:59-0400 524633
> 0101000020E6100000E3FC4D2844C0C2BF28BC5F60B1C34940
> 6 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:42:59-0400 524633
> 0101000020E6100000C04989134EC1C2BF6F0C01C0B1C34940
> 7 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:43:00-0400 524633
> 0101000020E61000005177AFA4260BC3BFA7BBA1DFADC34940
> 8 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:43:00-0400 524633
> 0101000020E6100000F66E3D5464BEC2BF149337C0CCC34940
> 9 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:43:01-0400 524633
> 0101000020E6100000B8E45D9AC706C3BF8879A05FA5C34940
> 11 5 24748 2010-04-02 15:47:35-0400 4307385
> 0101000020E6100000227E0FA8C860524006ED7A0ED1551040
> 14 3 5164 2009-04-14 11:43:03-0400 524633
> 0101000020E6100000182312859615F0BF59445E2052804940
>
>
> -Steve
>
> ps Thanks for the great tool!
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/attachments/20100513/4678db28/attachment.htm
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> dev mailing list
> dev at openstreetmap.org
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/dev
>
>
> End of dev Digest, Vol 62, Issue 15
> ***********************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/attachments/20100513/ecf43f9f/attachment.html>


More information about the dev mailing list