[OSM-dev] OSM Architecture

Calin Juravle calin.juravle at gmail.com
Fri May 14 19:24:52 BST 2010

If you have time, can you point me to a bottleneck you encountered?
(maybe it was discuss on some thread here).

My hope was to get some hints about the tradeoff points in OSM, and
some examples when, during development, a certain quality aspect was
prioritize over the others. But I understand that these may be hard to
isolate.

Kind regards,
Calin