[OSM-dev] first pass of albanian translation for openstreetmap ready

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Wed May 19 00:39:59 BST 2010

Hi,

The first pass at translating opensteretmap, potlatch and slippy maps into
albanian is finished, now we will have to review them and do some
corrections.
I think in 2-3 weeks we will have a complete and checked translation.

OSM webpage :
http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3ATranslate&task=reviewall&group=out-osm-site&language=aln&limit=100

potlach :
http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3ATranslate&task=reviewall&group=out-osm-potlatch&language=aln&limit=100

open layers:
http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3ATranslate&task=reviewall&group=out-openlayers&language=aln&limit=100

potlach help :
http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3ATranslate&task=reviewall&group=page|Osm%3APotlatch-help-html&language=aln&limit=100<http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3ATranslate&task=reviewall&group=page%7COsm%3APotlatch-help-html&language=aln&limit=100>

thanks,
mike