[OSM-dev] OSM on Mobile

Aditya Vikram Thoomati adivik2000 at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 13:26:37 BST 2010

Yes.I have tested all the apps for symbian.What i meant was a native app from OSM org.Most of the apps listed are by hobbyists and have been abandoned(most of them) from a long time.and as a symbian user, the app TTGPSlogger is what i use to collect GPS trails(which is sad as it jus tracks the logs and does nothing more).So,if we can have a project proposal for the mobile segment,we can come up with better results.To point out,Waze mobile app from http://www.waze.com is a good example of how crowd source works with mobiles alone.

Cheers,
Aditya Vikram Thoomati