[OSM-dev] OSM on Mobile

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:46:21 BST 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Aditya Vikram Thoomati
<adivik2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> What i meant was a native app from OSM org. Most of the apps listed are by hobbyists and have been abandoned(most of them) from a long time.
[..snip..]
>So,if we can have a project proposal for the mobile segment,we can come up with better results.

Hi Aditya,

I think it would be great if there were more mobile apps for OSM, but
I don't understand what you mean by "from OSM org" as opposed to made
by hobbyists. We're all hobbyists here, even if it seems like some
things are surprisingly well made.

If you have an idea then it would be great for you to get started on
developing it or join in an existing project and help improve it with
your new ideas. There's no need for a project proposal in order to get
started.

Cheers,
Andy