[OSM-dev] Complex JOSM filtering rules

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Wed May 26 16:07:22 BST 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 14:28, John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27 May 2010 00:26, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <avarab at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Why doesn't that work for you?
>
> If I knew that I wouldn't still be asking for help.
>
> So far either all the boundaries are hidden or they're all shown I
> can't figure out how to only show some of them.

Yes, but you're not making it easy to help you either.

To start with, where on the planet is the data you're looking at?

Like I said, filters are just search queries, so try running these
queries I gave you *in the search engine* first, before you try to use
the filters. Does that result in selecting the stuff you want? If not,
what stuff does it or doesn't it select? And how is that stuff tagged?
And what search query did you feed into it?