[OSM-dev] OAuth 401 Unauthorized

Olivier olivier at boudet.org
Sun May 30 20:51:58 BST 2010

Christoph Bünte <tiny-grasshopper <at> gmx.net> writes:

> Can someone confirm, that oauth is working on the live system?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Christoph

Hi,

I have a similar problem. My app was working since few weeks but stopped
recently (error 401)... I tried again with the dev api and my code works fine
with it.
I also tried to use OAuth with JOSM and I have this exception :

org.openstreetmap.josm.gui.oauth.OsmOAuthAuthorizationException:
oauth.signpost.exception.OAuthNotAuthorizedException: Authorization failed
(server replied with a 401). This can happen if the consumer key was not correct
or the signatures did not match.

Did the oauth api changed recently ?

Thanks.