[OSM-dev] PBF parsing frontend for osm2pgsql, tester wanted

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Mon Nov 1 11:04:02 GMT 2010

I will try to test it in the next weeks. Setting up a new render stack
is no common task so it may take a while until you get enough response.

Best would be to ask for svn commit access and just commit it. If it
breaks, so. will fix it. It if not easy to get feedback on a tool like
osm2pgsql.

Thank you for your work!

Peter