[OSM-dev] Multilingual Maps Overlays

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 10:52:40 GMT 2010

Hi

Nice idea.

I don't see any labels except those already rendered by Mapnik. I
looked at osm-labes-de and -ch.

1. Can you give my an example Permalink?

2. Then I encountered a JavaScript problem (some CPU consuming endless
loop) when trying to click and launch a Permalink.

3. And the Peramlikn look like it has an endless layers parameter, like this:

http://toolserver.org/~osm/locale/?zoom=9&lat=48.67146&lon=9.1214&layers=BFTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yours, S.