[OSM-dev] Translatewiki?

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Thu Nov 11 09:05:18 GMT 2010

I am thinking about how to do I18N/localization in Taginfo.

I see that the main OSM website and Potlatch already use Translatewiki for
that. But I can't find any information about how the connection between the
source code and the Translatewiki actually works. Do you have to export po
files into Translatewiki every time you change the source and re-import them
after translation? Or does it somehow track the git repository of so?

Would it make sense to add Taginfo as a subproject to the OSM project on
Translatewiki?

Jochen