[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql - gazetteer - Installing on ubuntu

james croft james.r.croft at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 09:31:24 GMT 2010

Thanks, I forgot to say, I am running ./autogen.sh, ./configure and make in
the main osm2pgsql directory.  It used to be that I also had to run make in
the /gazetteer directory too, this is what created the gazetteer.so file.
 However, whenever I run make in the /gazetteer directory it tells me that
there is nothing to do for all.  There is no ./configure script in this dir
either.