[OSM-dev] Translatewiki?

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Sun Nov 14 09:31:28 GMT 2010

I found the .yml files with the translations in the rails port code, so that
answers my questions about the format. I was planning to use R18N which has
a very similar format, so that should be doable.

I still don't know how to get the stuff into Translatewiki and back out again.
I searched the Translatewiki web pages high and low and couldn't find anything
about that. :-(

Jochen