[OSM-dev] OSM Stack (Rails Port, Nominatim V1, Potlatch2, mod_tiles, renderd, phusion passenger, apache, postgre) on SUSE

Jose Cid doncid at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 22:19:55 GMT 2010

Hello everyone,

So far I've been able to do the following:

Installation of OSM Rails Port, Nominatim V1, mod_tiles, phusion
passenger, and potlatch2. I wanted a self contained enviornment (ie. no
external access to resource). As such, I needed to modify in several
places hard-coded values: such as pointing to external sources and
creation of an OpenLayers OSM Layer to access my tile server (see map.js
in rails port).

Question is: Is there a version of the Rails Port where all of the hard
coded strings/resources are configurable? Also, has anyone integrated
Potlatch2 into the Rails Port?

jose