[OSM-dev] Our beloved XML format doesn't parse; planet 11-11

Jon Burgess jburgess777 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 22:47:25 GMT 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 23:41 +0100, Stefan de Konink wrote:

> Op 15-11-10 23:38, Jon Burgess schreef:
> > Have you changed anything recently?
>
> Like what, it was a fresh download, and I have never used PostGIS on my
> system.

What I meant was that the bug I referenced appears to occur in the
recent Karmic and Lucid code. I'll include it again since you chopped it
out in your reply:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bzip2/+bug/621130

I was wondering whether you had successfully decompressed older planet
files but are now seeing this problem after recently upgrading your OS
and downloading a new planet file. The issue might possibly be with the
system bzip2 library and not the planet file.

	Jon