[OSM-dev] pbf2osm bug: way and relation timestamps in 1969

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Nov 22 16:14:54 GMT 2010

Dear pbf2osm devs,

    please consider this example:

This file represents relation #882 as downloaded from the API with
relation/882/full:

http://www.remote.org/frederik/tmp/r882orig.osm

I convert this to pbf using Osmosis (--rx then --wb)

http://www.remote.org/frederik/tmp/r882orig.pbf

Then I convert it back to osm with Osmosis (--rb then --wx), and the
result is correct:

http://www.remote.org/frederik/tmp/r882osmosis.osm

However when I convert the pbf back to osm with pbf2osm, I get wrong
time stamps for all ways and relations (not nodes). They are all in 1969:

http://www.remote.org/frederik/tmp/r882osm2pbf.osm

I'm using a current checkout from your git repository, or at least I
think I do.

Can it be fixed?

Bye
Frederik