[OSM-dev] Postgres Error with gazetteer database for nominatim

Lück, Michael Michael.Lueck at Bonk-Consulting.de
Mon Oct 11 15:22:58 BST 2010

Hi all,

we set up our own nominatim server as described on http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nominatim/Installation .
We took latest revision of osm2pgsql from the svn http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/export/osm2pgsql.

Everything seems to work until we try to search for an city or something. Then we get the following error:
"nativecode=FEHLER: Spalte »operator« existiert nicht at character 71"
In Englisch:
                "nativecode=ERROR: Column >>operator<< doesn't exist at character 71"

The SQL Statement fired against the database is
                select word_id,word_token, word, class, type, location, country_code, operator from word where word_token in (' ilmenau','ilmenau',' germany','germany');

I had a look at the table world and it really does not contain an column called "operator".

Did we miss something?
Regards,
Michael