[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql Help ?

Ronan Crowley ronan.crowley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:52:57 BST 2010

Yeah .... I have no free space left.

I'm doing this on an Amazon Virtual machine.

So my tablespace (and all my data I thought) was being written to /mnt/sdo
where there is over 200GB of space.

What I'm looking for is a way to continue / re-try the index building from
where it fail, so I don't loose 4 days !

I would just re-run the osm2pgsql program with the -i paramater, but I don't
want to wait 4 more days.

Rnan