[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql Help ?

Stephan Plepelits skunk at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Oct 12 16:57:03 BST 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 04:32:01PM +0100, Ronan Crowley wrote:
> I don't think so .... 116GB of tablespace files have been created on my
> /mnt/sdo drive.
That says nothing. If you connect to the database (e.g. via psql) you can
see if objects in planet_osm_point etc. were created or if they were lost
in transla^H^Haction.

If they are here you can continue to try to create your indices. If they
are missing, you have to start from scratch anyway ...

greetings,
        Stephan
--
Seid unbequem, seid Sand, nicht Öl im Getriebe der Welt! - Günther Eich