[OSM-dev] OSM binary format (pbf) 1.0 is in osmosis trunk.

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Oct 16 14:42:58 BST 2010

Hi,

On 10/16/2010 03:25 PM, Stefan de Konink wrote:
>> Also, can you give me the URL for the source code for pbf2osm to check
>> that a few edge-cases are correctly handled?
>
> http://git.openstreetmap.nl/index.cgi/pbf2osm.git/

I'm hoping to take that, fix it up a bit (so that the resulting binary
is not called "test" any more etc ;) and put in in the OSM SVN together
with a set of Debian scripts that automatically build the protobuf stuff
and produce a statically linked Debian package with little no
dependencies. I think that should further reduce the hurdle to using it.

Bye
Frederik