[OSM-dev] full history dump 2010-10-22

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Oct 26 14:25:51 BST 2010

That is definitely helpful, thanks Marco.
I don't see too many references to the visible flag in the thread or the
wiki page Peter refers to. If the visible flag is indeed lost that would be
a shame - I think it would then become impossible to distinguisgh deleted
objects from 'active' ones?

Is the history file handling in the stable osmosis build? Could I attempt a
bounding box clip on the full history planet?

Thanks,
Martijn

martijn van exel +++ m at rtijn.org
laziness - impatience - hubris