[OSM-dev] Mod Tile: Max Zoom Patch

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Thu Sep 2 22:20:40 BST 2010

Am 02.09.2010 20:24, schrieb Andreas Hubel:
> The last time i tried i couldn't find any mail address from TomH.
I did contact him via his osm account but I got his mail address from
his mails to this list, too. I CCed him.

Tom, would you mind putting your email address or another way of
contacting you (eg. via the osm mail system) at the SVN wiki page [1]?

>> If you post your patch here I'd be happy to review it.
> The patch was already attached to my first mail.
I'm sorry I missed it. Looking through the diff I don't see any problems
arising and as the changes are quite simple I think you're free to
commit this to SVN.

Peter

[1] <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/SVN>