[OSM-dev] Osmosis hourly replication broken?

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Mon Sep 13 00:43:37 BST 2010

Hi Frederik,

Hmm, I can't remember details, but I probably did it during the large
re-factor for 0.36.  I tried not to make too many code changes, but had to
change a few things in order to minimise dependencies once I separated code
into distinct projects.  The sequenceNumber and timestamp fields are the
only ones that make sense for hourly replication anyway so it was always a
bit dodgy that I included them in the file.

Until the upgrade approx 12 hours ago, I was running 0.35 on the planet
server.  Now I'm running the latest 0.37-SNAPSHOT which obviously
incorporates the 0.36 re-factor.

Apologies for the breakage, but I suspect the best solution is to upgrade.

Brett