[OSM-dev] PostgreSQL 9.0?

Brendan Morley morb.gis at beagle.com.au
Mon Sep 20 14:11:55 BST 2010

Ian etc.,

That's quite a feat of timing, seeing as PostgreSQL 9.0.0 is just only
out properly today:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.1235

And of course now is a good time for refractions.net to have its domain
name expire.  So I can't easily tell if I can get PostGIS working with
PostgreSQL 9.0.0!  (e.g.
http://postgis.refractions.net/download/postgis-1.4.1.tar.gz )

Anyway, yes, I plan to run this from day 1 of CommonMap.  And yes, I am
interested in its replication facilities.  Maybe worthwhile setting up a
lab?

Brendan