[OSM-dev] Release candidate for OSM binary format is in osmosis trunk.

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Sep 23 22:02:34 BST 2010

Hi,

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
> I use the geofabrik services and I must say I'm slightly irked at the
> tone this discussion has taken. That you're providing these services
> for free *at all* is not a given, and it's great that you continue
> to do so.

Thank you for saying that. - Then again there will probably be lots of
people who don't know (or care) about the History of Everything and who
rely on Geofabrik stuff being "part of the system" so I guess it was ok
for the matter to be brought up - better have Kai tell me now than to
get 20 angry emails a day once I really drop the .bz2s ;)

Bye
Frederik