[OSM-dev] Bin-test failed

Scott Crosby scrosby at cs.rice.edu
Fri Sep 24 17:06:59 BST 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 2:11 AM, Christian H. Bruhn <brogo at arcor.de> wrote:

> Hello Peter,
>
> Thursday, September 23, 2010, 10:07:03 PM, you wrote:
>
> > Am 23.09.2010 19:35, schrieb Christian H. Bruhn:
> >> seems to work properly (for only 60 seconds) but only produces a
> >> pbf-file with 128 MB?
>
> > Does it work when you write to an xml file?
>
> Hm, no. It stops after uncompressed 2.7 GB. So it seems no be a
> bin-bug.

Is there an error message thrown? If so, please paste it.

If the error message is something about a possibly corrupt file..... I'm
aware of the issue. To detect bad files and fail gracefully, I put in some
size limits that I later found might be too small. The patch with the
increased limits is waiting for me to push out a new jar.

Scott