[OSM-dev] OAuth - 401 Authorization Required (OAuth::Unauthorized)

Christoph Bünte tiny-grasshopper at gmx.net
Mon Sep 27 16:24:32 BST 2010

Ok, it seems to me, that I'am the only one having this problem. That makes me think, that either I'm the only one who recently tried to connect an oauth consumer with a provider. Or it is just a ruby issue, like some weeks ago, when a new commit broke this functionality. Or, just to be complete, it is just me having this problem at all, cause my code is somewhat faulty.

Could anyone try the example code with your app? Cause this issue keeps us from starting our beta phase and publish wheelmap to a broader audience.

As always: Any help is highly appreciated.

Thx, Christoph