[OSM-dev] Problem in running checktouch.pl (QA script by Gray68)

M Naveed Akram cmnajs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:41:57 BST 2010

Hi,
I am having problems in running checktouch.pl, a touch check QA script by
Gray68
I have added required modules. I get following errors

use of uninitialized value $OSM::osm::line in pattern match (m//) at OSM/
osm.pm line 232, <$file> line 396942.
use of uninitialized value $OSM::osm::line in pattern match (m//) at OSM/
osm.pm line 494, <$file> line 396942.
use of uninitialized value $OSM::osm::line in pattern match (m//) at OSM/
osm.pm line 477, <$file> line 396942.
use of uninitialized value $OSM::osm::line in pattern match (m//) at OSM/
osm.pm line 279, <$file> line 396942.
.
.
.