[OSM-dev] [GSoC] Mobile POI collector question

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 05:46:47 BST 2011

Hi Linas,
GSoC projects have to be open soirce, so as long as you are allowed to
release IOS code under an open source licence it could qualify.
My personal preference would be for a cross platform application.  Have you
considered taking last year's mobile project and building on that to be a
finished product?
Your proposal will need to explain what you propose to do,  and why that
will be better than existing applications.
I look forward to seeing your proposal.  Please submit it as soon as
possible so that we have time to review it and ask questions if necessary.

Regards

Graham

from my phone