[OSM-dev] coastline shapefile info on wiki stale

Ben Supnik bsupnik at xsquawkbox.net
Sat Apr 9 17:07:46 BST 2011

Hi Y'all,

It appears that the URL links to coastline data on the wiki are stale.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Coastline_error_checker

It appears that this is correct (in that the processed_p files are 7
years old as opposed to 1 year old :-).

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mapnik

I will fix the coastline wiki page, but before I do, can anyone shed
more light on what changed? (Mailing list link?  Sorry, my google-fu may
be weak...)

In particular, did the coastline error check process permanently move,
and if so, what is the full set of posted files that it generates?  And
if the error check files are still generated, are they hosted on a
slippy map layer somewhere, or are they only available as shapefiles?

cheers
Ben
--
Scenery Home Page: http://scenery.x-plane.com/