[OSM-dev] tirex with custom tileschema

Steven M. Ottens steven at minst.net
Tue Apr 12 15:06:59 BST 2011

  On 4/11/2011 7:22 PM, Dane Springmeyer wrote:

>> It works now, except that it is in the wrong projection :) I've to look for a different solution :(
> Let us know what you come up with!
Now I'm using MapProxy with the new (experimental) Mapnik backend. And
run a seed which refreshes tiles older than a week *), combined with the
usual replicating database as per
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Minutely_Mapnik
The result is not a perfect minutely updating tileserver, but a
reasonable up to date server which is fine for my needs. By only
rendering .nl the total rendertime to refresh everything is workable.

Steven

*) That's initial, I've to play a bit with it to see what works best.