[OSM-dev] Extracting just national boundaries

Curt Nowak nowak at bwl.uni-hildesheim.de
Fri Aug 5 07:57:53 BST 2011

Maybe I'm (still) doing it wrong: On second thought neither solution seems to work because both suggest to only keep relations with "boundary=administrative" and "admin_level=2 (or 3)" tags. But as far as I understand, those relations will have other relations as their members. If these other relations do *not* have the above mentioned tags, they will *not* be in the output file (but they should).

Obviously, the --used-node and --used-way approach is not enough here. I'd rather need something like "--used-reference" with some sort of parameter "master_realtion_id=XY".

Any ideas?

Curt