[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql, zoom range for -e option?

marqqs at gmx.eu marqqs at gmx.eu
Tue Aug 9 10:48:23 BST 2011

Maybe it's a bug in expire-tiles.c? I'm not sure.

When I change
  -e 11-18
  -e 11-15
many tile paths (number triples) from zoom level 15 and below appear in the list.

It seems as if the length of the "tiles expired" list would be limited to about 4 MB. Very confusing... at least for me. :-)

Any help would be appreciated very much!

Markus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------