[OSM-dev] Nominatim installation "Please use a database without intarray"

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Aug 16 09:30:54 BST 2011

On 16/08/11 09:23, Philippe DAVID wrote:

>  From what I understand, the wiki should be updated with the following
> line remove:
> cat /usr/share/postgresql/8.4/contrib/_int.sql | psql gazetteer
>
> I am correct ?

Broadly speaking yes, but I'm not 100% sure if Nominatim uses intarray
for other things. Brian should be able to comment later. It may be that
you'll need to use the old osm2pgsql for now.

Really the geocoding list is the best place for Nominatim questions anyway.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/