[OSM-dev] Multiple temporary API instances

Brendan Morley morb.gis at beagle.com.au
Wed Aug 24 13:15:19 BST 2011

Josh

I've had some success running the rails port on Amazon Web Services
instances.  Each one can run on its own DNS address.

However, I haven't tested them under recent versions of the rails port
(e.g. in the last year) - in particular I've only used Potlatch 1.

Let me know if this approach may work for you, and I'll send further
details.

Brendan