[OSM-dev] IP limit issue when doing mapping parties on a network with NAT

Andreas Hammershøj AHA at dcf.dk
Fri Dec 16 09:59:06 GMT 2011

Ok,
thanks a lot for looking into it:). I respect that this is all voluntary, so all help will be greatly appreciated. This is an ongoing challenge for us, and our next course on January 14th already has people on a waiting list because of a limited number of 3G modems. It'd be nice to one day avoid that sort of limits.

/A