[OSM-dev] OSM-3D tagging info

andrzej zaborowski balrogg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 07:04:04 GMT 2011

On 18 December 2011 07:40, Toby Murray <toby.murray at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Jaime Crespo <jynus at jynus.com> wrote:
>> (compared to 1-metre-acurate always-updatable import).
>
> So you've solved the import update problem? Mind sharing? There are
> 13778200 TIGER ways here in the US that are very interested in this
> topic.

As far as I follow the Spanish catastro import, the updates have not
been considered yet, but I imagine the situation will be a little
different form TIGER because of the updating frequency.  TIGER is a
census dataset so by definition it gets updated en masse at specific
dates while a cadastre is updated in real time and the feeds can be
something more similar to OSM changesets, so probably easier to deal
with.

Cheers