[OSM-dev] Nominatim Installation problem - nominatim.xml not found

Anwar Azulfa anwar at troyans.net
Tue Dec 20 23:17:54 GMT 2011

Now i have user gazetteer from
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/export/osm2pgsql/gazetteer

this is my step by step installation which i follow:

1.createdb

2.import sql file

cat /usr/share/postgresql/8.4/contrib/pg_trgm.sql | psql gazetteer
cat /usr/share/postgresql/8.4/contrib/postgis-1.5/postgis.sql | psql
gazetteer
cat /usr/share/postgresql/8.4/contrib/postgis-1.5/spatial_ref_sys.sql |
psql gazetteer

3.load planet data
./osm2pgsql -S default.style --slim -d gazetteer -C 2048
~/AllMap/indonesia.osm.bz2

4.copy lib into /usr/local/share
sudo mkdir /usr/local/share/gazetteer
sudo cp .libs/gazetteer.so /usr/local/share/gazetteer/gazetteer.so

5.add suplementary data

when i import file below to db
 cat import_country_name.sql | psql gazetteer

i get error message like http://pastebin.com/ctQScVhA

Anyone can help me ? or i cannot ignore that error ?

--
Regards,
M.Iftakhul Anwar