[OSM-dev] Nominatim Installation problem - nominatim.xml not found

Anwar Azulfa anwar at troyans.net
Thu Dec 22 01:21:10 GMT 2011

I have begin from scratch and use command :

./osm2pgsql -lsc --slim -O gazetteer -C 2000 -d gazetteer
~/AllMap/indonesia.osm.bz2

to load osm file to gazetteer db.

But when i execute :

cat gazetteer-functions.sql | psql gazetteer

[output]

*CREATE FUNCTION
CREATE FUNCTION
ERROR:  type "planet_osm_ways" does not exist
ERROR:  type "place_boundingbox" does not exist
ERROR:  type "place_boundingbox" does not exist
ERROR:  type "place_boundingbox" does not exist
CONTEXT:  compilation of PL/pgSQL function "update_place" near line 2
ERROR:  type "place_boundingbox" does not exist
CONTEXT:  compilation of PL/pgSQL function "update_place" near line 2
CREATE FUNCTION
CREATE FUNCTION**
*
on documentation tell me that if i get error message like *ERROR:  type
"planet_osm_ways" does not exist*

But i have import db use slim option, that is : ./osm2pgsql -lsc --slim -O
gazetteer -C 2000 -d gazetteer ~/AllMap/indonesia.osm.bz2

actually -s is slim, but i add --slim which it's same.

Any suggestions about it ?

Thanks

--
Regards,